TBA reopens on 20th April
For refunds, ticket or programme info, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch:
Online ticket office:
other resellers: ABEP, CTT, Fnac, São Luiz Teatro Municipal, Lu.Ca – Teatro Luís de Camões e Worten
** Single price [for selected performances]
*** Single price in all performances [0 < 18]
Our reservation policy is suspended.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions.
- Disinfect hands and adhere to proper respiratory hygiene.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 metres and avoid crowding.
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you need to buy the ticket, use contactless payment methods such as a debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable masks and gloves in the proper bins.
- At the entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA staff.
- Due to the indications of the Direção Geral de Saúde, it is not possible to enter the room after the beginning of the session or to change places after the indication that the session has begun by the Front of House staff.
(non-cumulative and not applicable to single price events)
Under 18 years old
Single price 3€
Under 25 years old
Single price 5€
Arts and culture professionals, Seniors over 65 years old, people with specific access requirement (a complimentary ticket is offered to Carers, Buddies or Personal Assistants)
Unemployed, CML and municipal professionals (with an accompanying person)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions, our group discounts are temporarily suspended
Resolução extrajudicial de litígios de consumo
A EGEAC, E.M./Teatro do Bairro Alto é aderente do Centro de Arbitragem de Conflito de Consumo de Lisboa, com os seguintes contatos: Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º – 1100-207 LISBOA; Tel: +351 218 807 030 / Fax: +351 218 807 038; E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt Em caso de litígio o consumidor pode recorrer a esta Entidade de Resolução de Litígios.