In Portuguese with libretto in Portuguese and English
Concept and interpretation Ana Rita Teodoro
Light Design Mariana Figueroa
Libreto Design Isabel Lucena
Costumes Olga Rego
Musics “Song of the birds”, Pau Casals; “Can’t stop loving you”, Elvis Presley; “Her eyes are underneath the ground”, Antony and the Johnsons; Symphony No.3 “Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs”, Henryk Górecki/Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra; “Avé Maria”, Schubert/ Leontyne Price, Wiener Philharmoniker, Herbert von Karajan
Production Associação Parasita
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff