Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff