Os mapas também o são
Streaming available on the same day at teatrodobairroalto.pt and on social media
Sala Manuela Porto
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
• EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
• Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
• Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff
In this presentation, António Brito Guterres starts off from the experiences lived in neighbourhoods to question the maps of the institutional city. The future challenge lies in equating possible ways of redesigning these maps with the collective knowledge of a community.