Under 25 years: 5€
Voucher Dupla Tânia Carvalho 9€+9€
Length 60 min
Voice and Piano Tânia Carvalho
Sound Technician Juan Mesquita
Production Tânia Carvalho, Agência 25
Coproduction Agência 25
Administration and financial management Vítor Alves Brotas
Comunication Sara Ramos
Estúdio 25 is financed by Governo de Portugal – Ministério da Cultura/Direção-Geral das Artes no biénio 2021-22
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff
To request a refund of your tickets, you will need to contact the point of sale where they were purchased directly until March 31st.
How to contact the different points of sale
- If you purchased your ticket through BOL, contact Ajuda@bol.pt | 214 160 350.
- If you purchased your ticket through FNAC, Worten, CTT or ABEP, please go to these points of sale.
- If you have purchased your ticket through the physical ticket offices of São Luiz Teatro Municipal or LU.CA – Luís de Camões Theater, contact our ticket office by email email@example.com
We regret to inform that due to the prophylactic isolation of the artistic team, this performance has been cancelled. We are working hard on rescheduling it in the future.
In direct resonance with the dance piece Onironauta, the concert named Madmud literally immerses the audience in Tânia Carvalho’s musical and poetic sphere. Through her volcanic and operatic voice, visual drama and imaginative piano composition, she distils captivating fluidity that imparts waves of melancholy and saturnine tumult.