25 - 26 November
wednesday 25 november 9pm
thrusday 26 november 7pm
Created and performed by Dana Michel
Artistic activators Ellen Furey, Peter James, Mathieu Léger, Heidi Louis, Roscoe Michel, Karlyn Percil, Yoan Sorin, Alanna Stuart
Sound consultant David Drury
Lighting design and technical direction Karine Gauthier
Distribution Key Performance, Koen Vanhove
Producer Dana Michel
Executive producer Par B.L.eux
Co-produced by Arsenic – Centre d’art scénique contemporain Lausanne (Lausanne, Switzerland), Rosendal Teater (Trondheim, Norway), Black Box Teater, (Oslo, Norway), Centre Chorégraphique National, d’Orléans (France), National Arts Center (Ottawa, Canada), Festival TransAmériques (Montreal, Canada), Julidans (Amsterdam, Netherlands), Kunstenfestivaldesarts (Brussels, Belgium), Montpellier Danse (France), Moving in November (Helsinki, Finland)
Co-produced with the support of the Visiting Dance Artist Program, a joint initiative of the National Arts Centre and the Canada Council for the Arts.
CUTLASS SPRING is presented in Portugal in partnership with Teatro Municipal do Porto.
The Alkantara Festival is an international performing arts festival in the city of Lisbon.
The Alkantara Festival presents dance, theatre, and performance, as well as experimental formats at the crossroads of different practices in the arts and knowledge production. The programme features artists from different places, who often engage with urgent questions in contemporary society. As of 2020, the Alkantara Festival will be held annually, in November. Each edition of the Alkantara Festival begins a journey with meetings and activities – at Espaço Alkantara – that deepen the relationship with the festival’s artists, their practices and the issues that their projects raise.
More information at alkantara.pt
Access Conditions TBA at Lux
- Access to Lux Frágil is for over 16 years old
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters and avoid crowding
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really have to buy the ticket at Lux Frágil, use contactless payment like debit card or MBway
- Place disposable masks and gloves in the proper bins
- At the entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA and Lux Frágil teams