18 - 22 January
18 to 22 January
Tuesday to Saturday 7.30PM
Artistic director and performer João Estevens
Cocreators and performers Francisco Belard, João Abreu, Paula Sá Nogueira and Paulo Pascoal
Sound Design Miguel Lucas Mendes
3D Animation S4RA
Dramaturgy support Ana Veiga Riscado
Light design Miloš Vujković
Design Marco Balesteros
Video João Cristóvão Leitão
Video and Production Assistant André Picardo
Website Jules Barbier and Joana Sousa
Production Associação Cultural Rabbit Hole
Diffusion and circulation Mikado Blue
Coproduced by Teatro do Bairro Alto and Teatro Viriato
Financial supported by República Portuguesa – Cultura I DGARTES – Direção-Geral das Artes, Open Access – Creative Europe
With the support of 5ACLUB, Cão Solteiro, Polo das Gaivotas | Câmara Municipal de Lisboa, Rua das Gaivotas 6/Teatro Praga
Acknowledgments Daniel Pereira, Mariana Sá Nogueira, Paula Cunha
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff