Captado pela intuição
04 - 06 February
friday and saturday 7.30pm
Under 25 years: 5€
Voucher Tânia Carvalho 9€ + 9€
Choreography and interpretation Tânia Carvalho
Light ConceptTânia Carvalho
Light Design Anatol Waschke, Tânia Carvalho and Zeca Iglésias
Promo photo Rui Palma
Promo Vídeo Manuel Guerra
Production Tânia Carvalho, Agência 25
Coproduction Agência 25
Administration and financial management Vítor Alves Brotas
Comunication Sara Ramos
Estúdio 25 is financed by Governo de Portugal – Ministério da Cultura/Direção-Geral das Artes no biénio 2021-22
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff
Captado pela Intuição (Grasped by Intuition) arises from the question the choreographer asked herself: “what is this about wanting to be making a piece for me?”. For Tânia Carvalho, the creative act is something that emerges instinctively: the movements appear and she let the body flow freely. A minimal solo between lyrical abstractionism and figurativism.