11 - 12 February
friday and saturday 7.30pm
In english without translation
Age restriction:To be age rated by CCE
Concept and choreography Alexandra Bachzetsis
Colaboration, concept, stage Sotiris Vasiliou
Colaboration, concept, dramaturgy Dorota Sajewska
Creation and interpretation Alexandra Bachzetsis, Owen Ridley-DeMonick, Tamar Kisch e Sotiris Vasiliou
Sound Design Tobias Koch
Costumes, research and conceptual advice Christian Hersche, Ulla Ludwig e Laurent Hermann Progin
Communication conceptJulia Born
Photography Melanie Hofmann
Hair and make up / Photoshoot Delia Sciullo
Technical direction and light design Patrik Rimann
Production and tour Association All Exclusive, Regula Schelling e Franziska Schmidt
Production Assistent Juliana Simonetti
Support Acordo de apoio cooperativo entre a cidade de Zurique, o Cantão de Zurique, e Pro Helvetia—Swiss Arts Council, Ernst Göhner Stiftung, Ernst und Olga Gubler-Hablützel Stiftung e Jacqueline Spengler Stiftung
Coproduction Kunsthaus Zürich, Kaserne Basel, Dampfzentrale Bern, L’Arsenic – Centre d’art scénique contemporain Lausanne, ADN Neuchâtel, Tanzquartier Wien e Gessnerallee Zürich.
2020:Obscene é uma coprodução no âmbito Programmers’ Fund of Reso—Dance Network Switzerland, com o apoio de Pro Helvetia—Swiss Arts Council
Thanks Delgado Fuchs, Jia-Yu Corti pela participação na pesquisa Open Studio; Bernhard la Dous, Charlotte Holstein (produktionsDOCK), Alban Schelbert e Jon Brunke
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff