11 - 12 February
friday and saturday 7.30pm
In english without translation
Concept and choreography Alexandra Bachzetsis
Colaboration, concept, stage Sotiris Vasiliou
Colaboration, concept, dramaturgy Dorota Sajewska
Creation and interpretation Alexandra Bachzetsis, Owen Ridley-DeMonick, Tamar Kisch e Sotiris Vasiliou
Sound Design Tobias Koch
Costumes, research and conceptual advice Christian Hersche, Ulla Ludwig e Laurent Hermann Progin
Communication conceptJulia Born
Photography Melanie Hofmann
Hair and make up / Photoshoot Delia Sciullo
Technical direction and light design Patrik Rimann
Production and tour Association All Exclusive, Regula Schelling e Franziska Schmidt
Production Assistent Juliana Simonetti
Support Acordo de apoio cooperativo entre a cidade de Zurique, o Cantão de Zurique, e Pro Helvetia—Swiss Arts Council, Ernst Göhner Stiftung, Ernst und Olga Gubler-Hablützel Stiftung e Jacqueline Spengler Stiftung
Coproduction Kunsthaus Zürich, Kaserne Basel, Dampfzentrale Bern, L’Arsenic – Centre d’art scénique contemporain Lausanne, ADN Neuchâtel, Tanzquartier Wien e Gessnerallee Zürich.
2020:Obscene é uma coprodução no âmbito Programmers’ Fund of Reso—Dance Network Switzerland, com o apoio de Pro Helvetia—Swiss Arts Council
Thanks Delgado Fuchs, Jia-Yu Corti pela participação na pesquisa Open Studio; Bernhard la Dous, Charlotte Holstein (produktionsDOCK), Alban Schelbert e Jon Brunke
Alert! Due to the current Covid-19 safety measures, to attend events at TBA you must present one of the following proofs:
- EU Covid Digital Certificate in one of these forms: Complete Vaccination, Negative test result (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours), or Recovery (more than 11 days and less than 180 days).
- Proof of Complete Vaccination (Janssen, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Pfizer) or of Recovery issued by countries outside the EU zone.
- Laboratory evidence of negative SARS-CoV-2 testing (antigen in the last 48 hours or PCR in the last 72 hours).
Self-tests are not allowed. Children up to 12 years old are not required to present a certificate. Children from 12 years old are subject to the same rules as adults.
- There will be temperature measurement without registration when entering the space. It is mandatory to wear a face mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance and avoid crowding people
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really need to buy the ticket at TBA, choose contactless payment by debit card or MBway.
- Place disposable face masks and gloves in the indicated waste bins
- At entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA team
- It is not possible to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff