Contactos do Teatro do Bairro Alto
Teatro do Bairro Alto
Rua Tenente Raúl Cascais 1A
TBA at Lux Frágil
Av. Infante D. Henrique a Santa Apolónia
Cais da Pedra, Armazém A
Metro Rato Bus 706, 720, 727, 738, 758, 773 e Elétrico 24
Getting to TBA at Lux
Metro Santa Apolónia
Train Santa Apolónia
Bus, 706, 712, 728, 734, 735, 759, 781, 794
In 2019, TBA is not yet an accessible building. Ticket office is on the ground level, accessible through R. Tenente Raúl Cascais. The auditorium, the accessible toilets and the bar are located on the basement level. In 2020, there will be a lift giving access to this level.
The closest underground station equipped with a lift is the Rato Metro station (yellow line). The Carris buses also have wheelchair platforms. If you need more information, please contact out ticket office.
Due to refurbishment works, our Ticket Office is temporarily closed.
For information on refunds, tickets or upcoming events, please drop us an e-mail:
Access Conditions TBA at Lux
- Access to Lux Frágil is for over 16 years old
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the building before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters and avoid crowding
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really have to buy the ticket at Lux Frágil, use contactless payment like debit card or MBway
- Place disposable masks and gloves in the proper bins
- At the entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA and Lux Frágil teams
- Due to the indications of the Direção Geral de Saúde, it is not possible to enter the room after the beginning of the session or to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff