Contactos do Teatro do Bairro Alto
Teatro do Bairro Alto
Rua Tenente Raúl Cascais 1A
Metro Rato Bus 706, 720, 727, 738, 758, 773 e Elétrico 24
Nowadays TBA is an accessible building for audience members with reduced mobility. Ticket office is on the ground level, accessible through R. Tenente Raúl Cascais. The auditorium, the accessible toilets and the bar are located on the basement level and you can access them by lift.
The closest underground station equipped with a lift is the Rato Metro station (yellow line). The Carris buses also have wheelchair platforms. If you need more information, please contact out ticket office.
Our Ticket Office reopens on 20th April.
For information on refunds, tickets or upcoming events, please drop us an e-mail:
Access Conditions at TBA
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside TBA, and all other presentation spaces, before, during and after the sessions
- Disinfect hands and adopt proper respiratory hygiene
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters and avoid crowding
- Bring your ticket from home or, if you really have to buy the ticket at TBA, use contactless payment like debit card or MBway
- Place disposable masks and gloves in the proper bins
- At the entrances and exits, follow the recommendations of the TBA teams
- Due to the indications of the Direção Geral de Saúde, it is not possible to enter the room after the beginning of the session or to change place after its indication by the Front of House staff